Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

Nasi Lemak


This is one of the most popular and common breakfast in Malaysia. Nasi Lemak.
.
There is one stall nearby my house that sell quite decent Nasi Lemak. I do hate to eat nasi lemak which the rice grain is too soft.
.
Their "Sambal" is stall is really HOT.
.
However, there is something "wrong" in the "management" of this stall.
.
A pack of normal nasi lemak cost RM1. If add "sotong", they charge you RM2-50. I usually buy 2 packets, which cost me RM5.
.
Then I "discover" a "loophole". Nowadays, I would buy 2 packets of "nasi lemak biasa" and ask them to "bungkus sotong" for RM2. The quantity of "sotong" which they give is quite generous. More than enough to eat with the 2 packets of "nasi lemak".
.
Well, as Pak Lah say "Change your lifesytle". Have to find ways of saving $$ eventhough it's only RM1.
.
muhahahahaha

2 comments:

Pete March 4, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

no wonder Cleff cannot sleep....you kept her awake with nasi lemak stories!

smallkucing March 4, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

LOL...I wanna sleep early so that i can wake up to buy nasi lemak...she chat with me till so late loh...now i wont get my nasi lemak..so i revenge and kept her awake with all the nasi lemak la :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software