Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

Hot Soup!

Hot Soup! Hot Soup!..

Nah.. I don't mean I am in the hot soup. Okay! okay! my "penyakit gila babi" started again. Crazy about pork. Not really about pork solely as this "Hot Soup" or "Lat Thong" consist of chicken meat too.

I have not visited this restaurant which is nearby my former office for two to three years. Surprised to see that the shop had changed name to Aheko Hot Soup Restaurant or is it changed owner. Nevertheless, they still offer the signature dish which is "Lat Thong"

"Lat Thong" is something like Bak Kut Teh except that the soup is boil with fiery hot pepper and ginger. Customer can opt for a mix meat Lat Thong which includes Chicken Meat, pork meat and pork belly or choose solely chicken. For me, I like it mixed.

Not a bad pot of Lat Thong, though not as "hot" as the former shop. Less pepper, I guess.

Lat Thong - portion for two person RM13

Apart from that, their "Wok Chai Tofu" are also very delicious. I think they added a few drops of cooking wine into the "wok". They serve quite a big portion


Wok Chai Tofu- portion for two RM8

Eh! don't play play. This restaurant doesn't only make sure their food is up to the standard. They also make sure when you go to the Loo, you'll be relax enough to let whatever come out. Why else would they light an aromatherapy thingy in the Loo!

Aromatherapy Loo

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software