Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

My BookXcess Xperience




I am so happy when Mamarazzi told me of this contest stated in BookXcess Blog. I feel like dancing. Jeng~jeng~jeng~
.

Topic is "write about your BookXcess experience and how it has made an impact in your life". What can I say about my BookXcess experience? It's a BIG thing to ponder.
.
It started when I was about 7 months "young" or rather when I was still in Mamarazzi's tummy. She did blogged about it. http://smallkucing.blogspot.com/2007/12/joshuas-xmas-new-toys.html . Winnie who is a staff at BookXcess introduced Mamarazzi to many cute toy books for me. I still have them today.
.
If not mistaken, BookXcess was a "newborn" at the current premises around that time. But before that, BookXcess already exist in Amcorp Mall though in a smaller premises.
.
I was impatient to come out and see my Christmas presents that Papa and Mamarazzi bought for me. However, the Doctor says I have to wait another two months. Yup, when I came out, I enjoyed playing with those toy books especially Mr Snail. Love to bite Mr Snail.
.
Last December, Mamarazzi brought me to BookXcess again and we grabbed many goodies.http://smallkucing.blogspot.com/2008/12/book-xcess-amcorp-mall.html. Gift for everyone.
.
Mind you, Mamarazzi didn't visit BookXcess during Christmas time only. We went there other time too. And one very memorable time is when she got Brisingr from BookXcess at RM19-90 only. http://smallkucing.blogspot.com/2009/02/brisingr-at-bookxcess.html . Mamarazzi was so hyper that she finished the book within 48hours. And nearly forgot to feed me too! Uncle Newton also managed to get Hardcover copy of Brisingr from there too.
.
We are not rich people but we do like our books. BookXcess really contributed much to Mamarazzi's and mine book collection with the new books at an affordable price.
.
You know what Mamarazzi wish BookXcess can and will do in the future? Mamarazzi hopes that BookXcess will have something like MPH Online whereby people from other states and country can order books from BookXcess via Internet. Then Aunty Woo and Kor Kor Jon won't have to wait till school holiday to get their books from BookXcess. So...what do you say, BookXcess? Can?
.
And oh ya...Happy Birthday to YOU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software