Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

No Eye See...Books Books and More Books

Alamak!..1,2,3,4,5.....another stack of books. Mamarazzi met her book supplier again. Every time Mamarazzi meet her books supplier, I sure pening. This book supplier is lending Mamarazzi a whole load of books. He sure can open a book shop when he retires. Fuiyoh! he have a lot and lot and lots of books. Mostly are hardcovers. Eventhough most are from Payless Books, but they are in almost pristine condition.

This book supplier really have eyes for good books eventhough he seldom have time to read. Normally he would chose books for Mamarazzi and she found most of it to be very interesting and involves a variety of topics.

He is very particular on who he lends the books to for he sayang the books very much.The borrower must take real good care of the books and must return them when he/she is fininsh reading them. Hmm...some people would just borrow books and other things and "buat harta". Haiz...baaaad habit.

Well, in return for his generousity, Mamarazzi would wrap the books nicely for him to ensure that they are not soiled.


Haiz...I've got no eyes see loh....Don't know how many nights is Mamarazzi going to take to devour this stack of books. Maybe a month?

Many people would say, A Dog is A Man's Best Friend. For Mamarazzi, it's BOOKS!

6 comments:

Reanaclaire October 6, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

wow..i also want a book supplier..hahaa.. i love to read and read a lot last time before i started blogging.. then my novel hut closed down 2 years ago and i couldnt rent any more books since then...buying one is pricey.. good that u have a book supplier to lend u ...

mNhL October 6, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

LOL..no eye see!!! Wow..u can read so many books. For me, I will fall asleep. heheh...

smallkucing October 6, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Reanaclaire- Buying is indeed pricey. But I got most of my books from Paylessbook warehouse sale before the shutdown ther outlet. Now there are tonnes of books waiting for me to read. In fact they are having another warehouse sale this weekend http://www.shoppingnsales.com/2009/10/01/9-11-october-2009-pay-less-books-warehouse-sales/

mNhl- good la..can fall asleep after a tiring day :) No insomnia.

cre8tone October 6, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Wow! U really a book-lover :)

Alice Phua October 7, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Wah...I really salute you that you can still find the time to read your leisure books. As for me, all those books that I bought before for my own reading pleasure (since my university days till now), I still haven't finish reading them! What's more now got baby already, I lagi can't make time to read! Tabik! Tabik!

smallkucing October 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

I sneak time after Joshua zzz loh. Call it a bedtime story :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software