Coz perut kenyang, hati senang. I will sleep syok syok lor. Do not disturb!
When I "oi oi-ed", Mamarazzi can proceed on to read her John Grisham book lor.
Mamarazzi have been a fan of John Grisham for many years. Never miss any of his books.
But she have been complaining that of late, his books have lost its appeals. Sloppy plots and forgettable story. In fact she had forgotten what's The Associate, The Appeal, The Broker and a few others were about.
And yet, nothing would deter her from grabbing any of his latest book with the faith that maybe THIS will be a good one; as good as The Pelican Brief, The Firm or Run Away Jury.
In the Ford County Stories she finally had her wish. It's a compilation of 7 short stories :
1. Blood Drive- about a mission of mercy by 3 young men that had gone haywire.
2. Fetching Raymond-A manipulative Death Row Prisoner
3. Fish Files- Unexpected windfall of a small town divorce lawyer
4. Casino- A husband who went all his way to break a casino to gain back his wife
5. Michael's Room - A lawyer who was confronted by one of his previous case.
6. Quiet Haven- A man set out to con the elderly and rich at Retirement Homes.
7 Funny Boy-A dying AIDS patient that went home to live out the remaining of his life.
Oh! what a wonderful book.