Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

A Morning at TESCO, Mutiara Damansara


My Mamarazzi is really MAD. Last Saturday she saw advertisement that TESCO is selling Chinese Arrowhead at RM2.48/kg, she dug Papa up "7 early, 8 early" to go to TESCO. When we arrived at Tesco's front door, we saw another Hypermarket's advertisement truck parked there. It state that they are selling Chinese Arrowhead at RM2.38/kg.. hahaha..Very funny to see the competitiveness.



Fuiyoh! Terrible. As the TESCO staff open the boxes of Chinese Arrowhead, everyone rushed at it. Scaryyyyy man....Papa and me run far far away.









All hands are grabbing the BIG FAT JUICY Arrowheads like it's F.O.C. Very lucky TECSO is always very spacious. Mamarazzi preferred TESCO more than any other hypermarkets.



As I was saying, Papa and I ran far far away and WHAM! we ran into my Kaw Por and Theau Kung. Apa lagi, I ask Theau Kung to carry me-lah.



As we were going off, we saw this Banner. Buy above RM8 of NESCAFE, can play game and win something.
Ello, Papa! You want to play ah???
.
Uiks! Kaw Poh also want to play. Mr. NESCAFE, you take my Kaw Poh's photo must pay money one leh. Cannot simply take. She is a V.V.I.P.
.

Wow! It's a maze game. The aim is to get the ball from one end to the other end.




Yawn~ Sleepy..




Got a long more to go ke?


Uh?? Like that also can win RM100 ah???






By the way, Mr Manager of TECSO, I would appreciate it if you could ask your people to check the child seat of each trolley. The one that I was sitting is going to break. Thank you very much.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software