Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

Chili's, Bangsar

This is a very late post. Mamarrazi some how forgotten about this batch of photos.


We were at Restaurant Chili's in Bangsar again. Funny. What's the Waitress doing?


Seems that the Waiter and Waitress in all Chili's Restaurant have to squat down to take customers' order. I wonder what's the reason for that?


I also wanna copy la *scribble*Scribble*scribble*


May I take your order please?


Papa, Mamarazzi conteng the piece of paper that the Waitress gave me. I thought it's for me to play with. Mamarazzi pulak yang play.



Mamarazzi's Long Island Tea. After drink, can float like a Balloon punya.



Wah...mine?


Complimentary Kiddy meal. Mamarazzi selected Little Mouth Burger for me.

Eat with hands can ah? This burger is not so LITTLE leh. As large as my face. How to finish ah?


Mmmm.... GOOD!


Give me THREE more.


Nanchos.Yum yum. Papa can finish one plate of this in a blink of the eyes. Mamarazzi who is not very brave especially with things that has cheese, took a bite. Not bad. In fact it taste good. But she didn't eat much as she was looking forward to her Steak.


Oooo....here comes the Steak.


New York Strip Steak. Looks nice but unfortunately the taste was uneven. Maybe not marinate evenly or something.


OOOOooo...some more food. That looks delicious!


Fajita Trio. . .known to me as Ang Moh Popiah...kakaka..Grilled Chicken, Beef and Prawns.



Inti for the "popiah".


The "popiah" skin. Put a bit of everything above on the "popiah" skin. Wrap it up and eat. A very balanced meal. For me, I ate the skin like eating roti canai la.

9 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Sorry, if i had to make a choice between TGIFriday and Chili, i will say no to Chili.

Been to Chili (Penang's) twice, the foods were only so so, what frustrating was the service rendered, as compared to TGIF, the first time there, we liked, went back the second time, to see if the service was consistent,indeed it was. We have since deserted Chili for TGIF, and we will always go there about twice a month or 3 or 4

wenn November 21, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

nutritious food for children..

ladyviral November 21, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

They waiters and waitress have to be lower than the customers it is a way of saying that, i am your server, you are in a higher ranking than me... some sort like that.

TGIF and Chilli's i have been to both a number of times, but i like chilli's for their nachos only some how :).

smallkucing November 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

For me, I kesian see the waiter/waitress. They also cari makan only ma. What to do. Work is work.

Chilli's, TGIF, The Ship, Victoria Station..etc have their specialities. I love Road House Grill best :)

MeRy November 22, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Nice food..

2ma November 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

i love chili's and so is shan leo! we went to chili's again last sat :D

smallkucing November 23, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

MeRy-jom makan :p

2ma- Looking forward to your post on shan leoat Chilli's

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy March 5, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

I never tried Chili and all the while I will go TGIF, hehe.

I also wonder why they have to squat down while writing the order.
TGIF also the same.

smallkucing March 5, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy

I wonder too. Now aiming to go makan at JakeCharboil since saw it in Annie Q's blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software