Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

Natural Vege Wash

Mah Mah gave Mamarazzi this bottle of VegeWash some months ago. Said can wash away the chemicals from vegetables and fruits.


Today Mamarazzi try it out on Kai lan coz Kai Lan usually have a layer of white thing on the leaf which is hard to get rid off. According to the instruction, a tiny bit and soak for 3minutes. Uiks! so much buble geh. Safe or not this product?




After soaking, the Kai Lan is noticeably "cleaner" and more "shiney". Side effects..unknown yet.


Hmm....I wonder if Mamarazzi put a few drops of this in my bath, would my face be some "shiney" ar? Then I can truly be a handsome boy.....

6 comments:

Pete November 19, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Got one bottle from Amway, my wifey bought....did not use it...I think expired already! LOL!

BoeyJoey November 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Already a handsome boy, now wanna be a shiny handsome boy?!?! hahaha

mNhL November 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Hmm....really ok arr? I've seen these liquid detergent in the hypermarket (other brand) and was always thinking if they are safe to use. hehe...anyway...never try, never know.

ladyviral November 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

It is safe? It would like using detergent to clean...

If I gave my mom that, she will probably freak out at all the bubbles~

cre8tone November 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Wah! Really a lot of bubbles wor.......

smallkucing November 20, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

The Kai Lan comes out quite clean. But I won't use it that often. Not sure how safe it is eventhough the label say safe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software