Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

The Story Of The Missing Keys

This is reenactment of what happen a few weeks ago when Uncle Hock came over. I found his keys on the small table.



Then I was playing with them.


I remembered that Papa press the blue button to unlock the car doors then start the car with the keys. I think Uncle Hock's key can b used to start my car-car.



When I finished playing with my car-car, I remember something that Mamarazzi said.


Must always keep away my toys after playing with them.


That is how Uncle Hock's keys end up inside my Car "boot" and everyone search high and low for it for nearly an hour.


Not my fault, right? Shouldn't scold me, right? I was just trying to be a good boy mar...

10 comments:

Rose world November 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Oh dear!! But he is a good boy, dont scold him lah....

Unknown November 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Dont scold me lah, Lewis Hamilton was exactly like me when he was small, but look at him now,, champion lor.

hey have a great weekend

ladyviral November 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Looks like he listen well... but better not teach him to keep the car key sin the boot... unless there is a spare haha!

cre8tone November 20, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Haha~ Such a good behaviour to 'keep' everything after you played it.. ;)

Cynful Pleasure November 20, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

you win liao lor... coz you keep everything as per instruction.. so, nobody can scold you.. hehehe..

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ November 20, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Haha...next time auntie see you, you don't keep my car keys like tat har?

smallkucing November 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

The last place we looked...

molly November 20, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

That is not your fault at all. Why didn't uncle keep the key safely somewhere.

Reanaclaire November 20, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

hehehe... really really cute and cheeky looking!! i agreed with molly..it was not your fault.. blame the adults hor..

Alice Phua November 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Haiya! Such a cute boy! Cute antics also! Actually can't really blame Joshua also....why didn't Uncle Hock keep his car keys straght into his pocket?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software