Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

The 1st Day of Chinese New Year 2010

The 1st Day of CNY. Woke up early.Mamarazzi help me to put on the nice CNY baju that Kaw Por bought for me last year. Nice leh.


Oppsss...Mamarazzi missed a button.


Let's go!


First stop of course to visit my Chor Chor. This is my Chor Chor new "home".


Alamak! where is my Chor Chor? They stay at which "apartment"or "condominium".


Huh..tak jumpa la. How ah?



The famous Sate. Funny how they eat sate for breakfast while in K.L we eat sate for supper or snack. This famous sate shop which used to be situated at the row of shops opposite Pasar Payang have shifted to the row of shops opposite Mydin. This is because the old shops have been bulldozed to make way for progress.


Yummy looking Sate


Eat with Nasi Himpit.


Mamarazzi said it taste very good. Not much of fat and the meat was tender and juicy. I taste okay okay aje. Guess, I have yet to learn to appreciate sate.

Chinese New Year kau tim...do check out the next post on how I gave Mamarazzi a "KISS" on Valentine Day.

16 comments:

Reanaclaire February 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

kathy..what is chor chor? haha.. i m also as blur as smallkucing...
ok, i want to peep at the valentine kiss next!

uLi.佑莉 February 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Wah...eat satay at CNY day-1 ar...never try before :P

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE February 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Joshua goes Wushu!!...looking smart & sharp

Merryn February 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Satay for breakfast IS weird :P Ok ok... looking forward to next post :)

Anonymous February 20, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

You take me go and eat sate - anytime also can! LOL!!! Wah! Kung Fu kid...so handsome in Chinese baju! Got girl fall in love or not? Hahahahaha!

Iriene February 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Having sate for 1st day Chinese New Year, that is special. I remembered my eldest nephew bought Kajang Sate at Dengkil Highway R&R area to bring back hometown in Melaka on 1st day of CNY too! Cheers..

elliecleffairy February 21, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Claire... Chor Chor means great grandma...issit great grandma? I am not sure, but I called my great grandma Chor Chor when I was a little girl... when she was still alive.

I don't know what you call great granama in Cantonese and stuff, but I was from a baba and nyonya family. Usually our great grandmothers is called Chor Chor.

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Claire

Chor Chor is great Grandparent.

Joshua says "You want a "KISS" from me? hehehe"

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

uLi

And for breakfast too....kinda weird hor

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

MRC

Smart and cheeky

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Merryn

At first I also feel weird. Same la at KL....some may feel weird having BKT for breakfast

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

STP

U love sate ah...okie next time u are in town we go for sate.

Nice baju hor? Kaw Por buy from China last year

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

Iriene

Wasi it the Hj SAmuri Sate? Used to be very nice but recently duno why the taste is not there anymore

smallkucing February 22, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

Cleff

Yup :). That one is hokkien dialect i think

Vie February 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

first day CNY is no meat. I always eat satay kajang at jejantas, near the toll.

smallkucing February 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

Vie

You go vegetarian on 1st day of CNY?

I dont pray so can eat meat ler :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software