Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

A Day Of Surprises

Friday morning start off with a surprise from Auntie Bibi next door. She came bearing gifts. A lovely container full ofPineapple Tarts. Mamarazzi's favourite. Just look at those delicious tarts. All bulat-bulat full of pineapple jam.


Also another container full of Chocolate Peanuts Cookies. Nice huh? She made these herself. Said she is planning to make and sell these next CNY. It's too late for this year.



Let me taste first to see if it's as good as it looked.


Nah...Mamarazzi, please throw the wrapper. Thank you.


Omgh! they are GOOD. Can see my saliva drooling or not?



Mamarazzi, one piece where got enough. I want some more.



Better take the whole container while Mamarazzi is busy adjusting the camera.



Cabut lari lu.....


Nice little nook for me to sit and enjoy these delicious Chocolate Peanuts Cookies.


No ah, Mamarazzi. I didn't eat any Chocolate Peanuts Cookies ah. The container of Chocolate Peanuts Cookies just happens to flew from the table to my lap only mah.



This afternoon pulak, I woke up and found the Courier Man at my doorstep. There were THREE parcels. I wonder what is in them?


May I ?


Uiks!? Annum?? Who is sending me Annum Milk Formula?


Oh...ya...now I remembered. Mamarazzi mailed the Redemption Form to Annum some time mid-November 2009.

Gosh..that was like TWO months ago! What took them so long!? Mamarazzi had thought the Redemption Request Forms have gone missing in transit.

Well, looks like its turn out alright in the end.

Thank you Auntie Bibi for the delicious cookies and Annum for sending me my milk milk.

18 comments:

elliecleffairy February 5, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

*PENGSAN* you want to bunuh me issit, kawan? Why la, post this kind of entry when I tengah lapar? You see what you make me do... I nid to reheat my nasik and eat and sob sob!

smallkucing February 5, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Cleff

reheat nasi only mah...not cook nasi kekekeke..

u pengsan later Merryn come and give u CPR baru tau :p

Merryn February 6, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

lol!!!!!! woi!!! but at least i have nice lips and fresh minty breath lah... now now.. who want who want??? come come.... ahahhahhahaha..

Reanaclaire February 6, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

wow..who is auntie bibi.. i also wan to know her..hahhaa.. so nice neighbour u have... my two neighbours all quiet quiet one.. MYOB type.. hahaha...

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Merryn

william wants:p

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

Claire

Good hor got neighbor that can bake. Got free food :p

Irene February 6, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

wahseh, i wish i got neighbour like yours lah! hahahaha!

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

Irene!!!

happy that u finally here. Got "beranak" or not the screen?

Lee February 6, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

Hi SK, I just love jam tarts. Can polish off a dozen anytime.
I sure miss them, especially the Nyonya ones.
Can I visit you on CNY day? I bring small ang pau for the kuching, ha ha.
Have a nice weekend, Lee.

Anonymous February 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Aiyor...all habis lah? Like that don't want to drop by your house liao! LOL!!!

Rose world February 6, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

My gal has the same pyjamas as yours. Light blue! :p

Wow, so many goodies. But I know who is the happiest to help to finish them up :p

Alice Phua February 6, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

So good you get to redeem something back from the milk company that Joshua has always been drinking. As for me, it's still a long long way to go before I can collect a certain amount for redemption (both Pediasure and Dutch Lady). Joshua can kuai-kuai eat the cookies hor, good-lah. Juan Or leh, he will purposely break the cookies into pieces and scatter them on the floor.

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ February 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Wow...the pineapple tarts look very delish lor...

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Uncle Lee,

If you fly back to Msia sure you are most welcome to visit us ..with or without angpau :D

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

STP

Still have still have ... :D

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Rose

Uiks? From Pureen also?

Ya loh, this smallkucing kept asking mamarazzi to open the container for him to eat the cookies

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Alice

Ngum ngum Annum was having promotion last year. Thus doesnt need that many scoops to redeem the milk.

Joshua knows if he dont guai-guai sit and eat, he wont get any at all. :p

smallkucing February 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Agnes,

Look delicious hor...sayang wanna eat..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software