Small Kucing

A Small Kucing that likes to snoop around looking for food and fun things to do.

About this blog


Hope you will visit http://www.smallkucing.com/ too for more updates. Hope to see you there soon!

How I Got The Spots...

That morning, we went to the large Playground that Mamarazzi had mentioned in her post December 2009.


I had fun running here and there. Like a monkey on the loose.


I climbed up up and up.


Then I go....


Weeeee...down the slide.


Ooo....this slide was rather steep.



Mamarazzi..don't let go of my hand ah.



Belum play long enough Mamarazzi already bising said HOT. Said go off.*angry*



Yay...is that Giant?


Hahaha...at Playland in Giant. Got air-conditioning and no sun.


Peekaboo...


Starting to ganas liao. Climbing up the slide from the "wrong side".


Weeee....


Then I saw the Bull that my "girlfriend" was riding the day before. And I climb onto it.








The day before, I saw a girl girl riding the Bull while I was riding the JetPlane. I tried to impress her with my TOPGUN pilot skills. But too bad her parents was there watching. I didn't get her phone number and she was not impressed by my dare devil flying skills.






But then when I came home that night, I discover that I have the SPOTS all over my head, feet and some part of my hand.


*Sob*sob* must've been bitten by the Sand flies while playing at the Playground near the beach. Aiyoyo...no more handsome boy liao and the next day is Chinese New Year. I have to drown my sorrow with a beer. But then that's another story......

13 comments:

Unknown February 18, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Aww.... poor boy.... so "sam tong" seeing those big red spot.

Merryn February 18, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

lol.. poor boy!

Merryn February 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

spots or no spots.. still hencem leh :D

Irene February 19, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

aiyo, the spots. alomak...

smallkucing February 19, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Chee Yee

Some more was CNY eve. Mau cari Doctor or pharmacy also tarak. Lucky had bring along some cream.

smallkucing February 19, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Merryn

Syok syok play till kena bitten also duno :(

smallkucing February 19, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Irene

that is only the face...the feet and and also kena :(

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE February 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

This Joshua full of antics..I guess "like ibu, like son" lor...LOL

ChloeRuoyi February 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Hope the spots will clear soon. Wah playground and kiddy rides... C always goes crazy over them too!

Anonymous February 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Like dat, not handsome anymore lor... Eeeee...spotted all over! Go Chinese drugstore - buy "sien chau eyew", the label got two prawns - very smelly but very good for insect bites even bee stings!!!

smallkucing February 20, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

MRC

Anak Mak....

smallkucing February 20, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

Chloe

Thanks :D

Now when he see playground he will say "THERE!"

smallkucing February 20, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

STP

Ya ka...okie okie will go and buy. Thankiu thankiu

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

About Me

My photo
Inherited the title "Smallkucing" from Mamarazzi who initially started this blog without any aim and direction till I came along. Now I am Small Kucing who loves to go gai-gai be it for warehouse sale chasing, makan-ing or sight seeing. Caution : You might come across occasional mad ranting by Mamarazzi. Any food/restaurant or book reviews in this blog is OUR OWN PERSONAL COMMENTS AND MAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

Smallkucing Photos 0-12months Young

Smallkucing Photos 13-24 months Young

AhhhhChOOOO!!!

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale House

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I Wish To Read

She was a fairy princess condemned to forget him for all eternity and was sent to Earth to live the life of a mortal woman, with no memories of him. He was a devil king who fell helplessly in love with her, and followed her to Earth to reclaim her all over again. Can love transcend dimensions and memories? Astrea and Narcissus returns in Masquerade for more adventure , romance and passion

Blog Archive

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software